Terms and Conditions
One Indonesia Privilege Guest is a personal loyalty program by One Indonesia Hospitality (“One Indonesia”), offering members exclusive benefits as well as the possibility to earn One Indonesia Privilege Points from participating hotels. Earned One Indonesia Privilege Points can be redeemed and used to pay partially or in full for future hotel reservations through the member section on www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com or to pay the F&B transaction at the participating hotels.
The following One Indonesia Preferred Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") are intended to protect members of One Indonesia Privilege Guest. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at +62 21 2917 1111 or log on to www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com
A) MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- All individual guests are eligible for One Indonesia Privilege Guest membership.
- Membership is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Membership is open for citizens of countries where the program is permitted by law.
- Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- A valid email address is required to join One Indonesia Privilege Guest.
- A member may maintain only one membership account and will receive a personalized digital membership card. This card can only be used by the member whose name is stated on the card.
- Membership is valid for an initial period of 2 years.
- The membership validity will automatically be re-conducted for a new period of 2 years every time a member stays in a participating hotel at qualifying rates at any time before the expiry of the current membership.
- One Indonesia reserves the right to reject the application for, or cancel one membership without given reason if the member required info is not accurate or complete.
B) EARNING POINTS
- A guest must have been enrolled as a member at the time of stay in order to earn One Indonesia Privilege Points.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are earned for stays at qualifying room rates in participating hotels, booked either online through www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com or through any of One Indonesia official hotel brand or individual hotel websites, or directly with participating hotels.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are earned for stays booked by members redeeming One Indonesia Privilege Points.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are not earned for stays booked through any third party channels, wholesalers or travel agents, whether offline or online.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are not earned for stays booked at any corporate or negotiated contract rate or on a complimentary basis.
- Service charges, taxes and other incidental charges are not eligible for One Indonesia Privilege Points.
- Members are identified by the email address used to register and which is part of the member online member profile. In order to earn One Indonesia Privilege Points this registered email address has to be used to make reservations, either online or directly with participating hotels. Members must show their membership card upon arrival when they stay at any participating hotel.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are only earned when a member stays in and pays for the room booked by him/herself.
- In case a member books more than 1 room, One Indonesia Privilege Points are earned for all rooms booked and paid by the member as long as the member stays in one of the rooms booked. No One Indonesia Privilege Points are earned for nights when the member does not stay in any of the rooms booked.
- Members can log in to www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com to check their One Indonesia Privilege Points balance and transactions history.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are credited to the member account within 2 working days after check out.
- Claims for missing One Indonesia Privilege Points can be submitted to One Indonesia Privilege Guest Membership Services via email to email@example.com within maximum 30 days after the checkout date for which One Indonesia Privilege Points are missing. After said 30 days, claims for missing One Indonesia Privilege Points will not be processed.
- One Indonesia Privilege Points are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of issuance.
C) REDEEMING ONE INDONESIA PRIVILEGE POINTS
- Members can redeem their One Indonesia Privilege Points and use them to pay partially or in full for hotel reservations at participating hotels via to www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com
- Member can redeem their One Indonesia Privilege Points to pay for F&B transaction at the hotel.
- Not applicable to Banquets & Meeting Room usage.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest members may spend points in exchange for reward Gift Vouchers online at www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com. Upon purchase online, One Indonesia Privilege Guest members must print the Gift Voucher Receipt in order to present it during the transaction.
- Gift Vouchers is transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers cannot be cancelled or refunded after being purchased.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest members can purchase as many vouchers as they wish subject to the number of One Indonesia Privilege Guest Points available.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest reserves the right to change the Rupiah value per point redeemable by members at any time without prior notice.
- The Gift voucher holder must present the printed Gift voucher or digital voucher upon redemption of service and/or transaction.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash if not fully used in a transaction.
- The Gift voucher is valid for one year after purchase.
D) RECOGNITION & BENEFITS
- Members are required to present their (digital) membership card to enjoy benefits and/or discounts in participating hotels or with One Indonesia Privilege Guest participating partners. Hotels or participating partners may request additional identification for verification purposes.
- Benefits and/or discounts will be extended only to the member whose name is stated on the card.
- Discounts for Room, F&B, Laundry and Spa are for prices EXCLUDING government tax and service charge.
- F&B discounts cannot be combined with any other ongoing F&B promotions.
E) GENERAL RULES
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest (digital) membership card remains the property of One Indonesia Privilege. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of benefits, privileges and Terms listed herein.
- Members are solely responsible to keep their membership profile and personal information accurate and updated at all times. Members can update their personal information through www.oneindonesiaprivilege.com or inform One Indonesia Privilege Guest Membership Services in writing.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest Membership Services reserves the right to correct any member statements or One Indonesia Privilege Points accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
- Earnings and redemptions of One Indonesia Privilege Points are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Benefits received under One Indonesia Privilege Guest may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the member who is the recipient of the said benefits.
- One Indonesia Hospitality and/or One Indonesia Privilege Guest reserve the right to adjust One Indonesia Privilege Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
- Fraud or abuse concerning One Indonesia Privilege Guest, One Indonesia Privilege Points or benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by One Indonesia Hospitality, One Indonesia Privilege Guest or participating hotels.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest is void where prohibited by law.
- One Indonesia Privilege Guest is a program initiated and operated by One Indonesia Hospitality. Participating hotels or partners may also have access to members records.
- All interpretations of the Terms shall be at the sole discretion of One Indonesia Hospitality. In the event of any dispute, the member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
- The general terms & conditions for online reservations through One Indonesia Hospitality official hotel brand or individual hotel websites remains valid for all online hotel reservations.
- The Terms contained herein constitute the entire agreement between One Indonesia Hospitality and One Indonesia Privilege Guest Members relating to the subject matter hereof, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written.